2015-06-27

Flower manicure


I have my japanese friend Yuu-chan from my Folk High School Bosei over at my place before she goes back to Japan the 1st of July.
She's here to see Copenhagen and have fun of course!

Yesterday we made manicures when we got home from Roskilde because today we're going to a "party" held by one of my friends who just graduated from High school.

Yuu-chan wanted a flower design, so I made one for her with my new Dotting tool I just bought last time in Japan. The design became REALLY cute! I LOVE them!

We used Gosh - Early Green for the background, Dear Laura: PA - A162 for the middle of the flowers and Rimmel - Candyfloss Cutie 009 for the flower petals. It was very easy to do but I think it's because I made them on her, and she didn't have to do it herself ;D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar