2015-07-11

My first Skittle manicure


This is my first Skittle manicure. It's supposed to be summer here in Denmark, but it doesn't feel so because of the cold weather. Therefore I made a summer skittle manicure! Maybe if the summer is on my nails it's okay for the weather to be so... sad.

It's called a skittle manicure because each nail has a different color, like skittles!

I used nail polishes with sand effect, because they have a lovely color and have lots of glitter. 
On the thumb I used O.P.I - Solitaire, the pink one is O.P.I - Pussy Galore, the purple is Rimmel - Violet Swizzle 011, the green is Rimmel - Fizzy Applelicious 010 and the yellow is Rimmel - Sherbet Sweetheart 008. I used O.P.I - Alpine Snow for the dots, which I made with my dotting tool (I love that thing!).
I used a Sally Hansen - Top coat, because I wanted the nailpolish design to stay longer instead of having the sand effect feeling.
I used flower stickers I bought in a 100 yen shop in Japan.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar